Saturday, April 11, 2009

ahh @~@
my hair still sux T~T
faster grow longer laaaaaa

today alot ppl singing competition worrrr =D
yingz sing alladin song - A whole new World xD
my class didn sing lerrr

ma d
==
2day morning
teman yanny go canteen xD
she veli brave o
chinese study 50 50 ==
wohoooo
but she dim d la

then hor
when balik class
damn fcking mad
chemistry peka LOST 9 LIAO!!
have to copy again!!!!?
diuz lo

then i ask around and around
zzzz
dun have
recopy lor T~T
then hor
finish copy liao shiiii
then FOUND DAO LIAO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KELLLY YAP!!!!
under ur beg shiiiii ==

suaniao!

ahahhh
class alot ppl beh song me==
as usual d la =~=

desmond come back eh xD
wei siang say his face turn into CAT liao aahaahahaahaha
alot freakles xD
=)

quite a happy and weird day ==

真的不太高兴
给自己的队友这样吊 >~<
somebody help me TT

tommy!!!
how is ur ear!!!?

3 comments:

  1. yeah. gotta clean up my fucking freakles!!!
    see me freakles-free during June =) * I hope

    ReplyDelete