Friday, January 9, 2009

今天时间飞得好快
也许专心上课会是这样的吧~

解到了历年考题的一题==
30 minutes @@
一直在弄乱数字

我发现到我做数学和物理很careless
kecuaian ==

2mr is relax day for my class =)
more relaxing periods~

I love my life now
substantial 
but then some people menganggap saya sebagai orang gila =-=
Is there any problem with studying like a regular normal student =-=
i wonder if I've made a horrible mistake
people around me are starting to think I'm mad for some reason
why o =="

whatever la
just want to change my life =)

"If i could see further, It would be because I was standing on giant's shoulders"
Isaac newton. 
thanks to everyone=)

I am exhausted now @@
goodnight!!

3 comments:

  1. 有时候,走得太快...反而会忽略了身边的风景..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..is the tittle at the mechanics book there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. they duno the reason u became like tat mah...
    nvm lar..
    =)

    ReplyDelete