Saturday, January 31, 2009

sex maniac

Today i went to pavillion to do some work and meet a friend who needs somebody to talk to~

Oh my gosh the 'times' bookstore is splendid!
I love the books there their so new and never damaged or dented~
and yet the computers provided for searching are APPLE computers!
How very up to date!
but then it was horribly far too chilly for me to stay there for a long period of time~

I found an all-time favorite book
DK books~
I love their series.
It's mainly just like another encyclopedia~
But then i specially like it because of the interesting illustration and the Font is just nice~
the pictures all blended with comfortable colours and It's all my interest~
RM 119 ==||
as usual these books are very costly $$$
I've managed to register as a member to obtain a 20% discount with a RM3 rebate as well

well,
since I like it so much I think it's rather worth it,
><
the prices of those books always turn me off T.T"
Kinokuniya also has wonderful but expensive books too~


And i was on my way to the toilet
I met JOJO and SHELBA right outside the toilet
SHELBY got her body totally slimed down and she looked fabulous today~
JOJO has a stylish attire as usual with her BOOTS =-=
=)
happy to have seen them

The only thing that made me feel very uncomfortable was at the toilet
Oh what the heck!
these people are sex maniacs!

You know we guys urine mostly outside the lane right?
There was this guy,
he kept smirking at me and made me very uncomfortable,
When i was done,
I saw him waiting for me near the exit,
He somehow managed to catch a timing where there was nobody looking and then pushed me into one of the lavatories and locked the door
I nearly screamed but somehow i didn't dare to
I pushed him but the damn door was lock and then I managed to unlock the door and hurried scruffily OUTSIDE!!!!
I RUSHED AT A SPEED OF 100KM/H
That freak somehow managed to access through my phones bluetooth and got my NUMBER
f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't bother about all his freaking calls,
He wanted to mol-less me!
Bastard!
He did touch my little brother and I struggled to push him away somehow
=(

I feel bad.

7 comments:

  1. oh my god ..what a bad experiece u have??
    why don u kick his ass,punch his dick....stupid asshole!!!i hate tht kind of ppl

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf?
    u rmb his face?
    i hlp u sai gao him. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mayb u too handsome =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg.WTH ?! seriously OMG ! so he's somekind of pervert ! ah.........GAY ! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL
    you're so handsome until men wants you too!

    Hope you'll be free of him in the end... I can't believe he got your number!! A SICKO~

    ~I'm praying for you, dude~

    ReplyDelete
  6. WTH??!!!
    lik dat oso can ar??
    yer....so waii......wants to muntah ady....
    hit tat stupid idiot mahh...aiks....
    horrible experience......@.@

    ReplyDelete
  7. aiyerr
    jia lat lar those ppl
    really bian tai
    luckily u escaped

    ReplyDelete