Friday, March 6, 2009

ENOUGH !!!

great,
now I'm really mad at myself,
and yet friends,
so called "friends"! in class still think I'm abnormal.

my mistakes are intolerable!

Trigonometry,
the required answer is the area of the damn segment ,
probably i was too excited after i saw the "area" and calculated without thinking at all!
>,<"
ended up with 37/40,
not very happy with it.
After all,the paper wasn't hard at all.

Physics,
I really must say think 1000 times=-=
tension ah tension T.T
teacher didn't mention this field at all and he actually expects me to know what the heck is tension!?
he said:"You can deduce it from (F^a)."
and then later at section A,objective number 9,
he mentioned : "不要以为看到m就是mass ah!!"
矛盾!!
Maybe i thought too much,
I was really depressed,
-7 marks!
that leaves me with 29/40 marks.

algebra!
say goodbye to mister FULL
how can you afford to be that incautious?!
[-] equals to [+]
how hilarious!!
the paper wasn't hard either.

chemistry,
what the heck
dm^3 didn't change to cm^3
i think I'm too excited
i seldom finish reading the questions before i start doing ==
and one stupid mistake from objective,
37/40 marks as well.

biology =)
oh dear
satisfactory arouses me =D
40/40.

sejarah ,
fair ler...
okok
37/40.

chinese,
walao e...
68/100 ==
1st time I pass chinese since JR 2
that's because the paper is partially easy
but improvement is nothing disadvantageous?=)

english!!
oh god!!!!!!!
37/40 only T.T
teacher said i wrote too vividly in certain sections,
took away some marks.
and some mark deduction are contributed by my lack of description in some questions.

BM
haizz
although I'm one of the very few who passed.
but i really tried hard ,
31/50
thanks to komsas,
i really did hard for that.

hope the other mathematics paper would come soon=)


never mind guys~
this is just a small test,
an awakening catalyst casted by teachers!
its only 20%
try harder in the most important 50% mid-year exam!
LET'S ALL WORK HARD!

I'm not going to school tomorrow,
have some matters to attend to.

8 comments:

  1. not bad what....
    but i know u wont happy with those marks..
    cz u target is more higher ....anyway,keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. kyin
    no la ~
    lucky onli xD
    you also so geng looo =)
    xiao class really siao ? xD
    jk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuyoh~
    u noe my class o~
    i think u dunno
    haha
    but my result is worse than u
    algebra fail
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheh algebra onli maa
    ==
    3 period nia @~@
    but also quite important larr

    do more exercise ler =)
    u dont have tuition?


    zzz
    this exam really lucky jek xD

    mid-year exam gah yao ba !!^~^

    ReplyDelete