Tuesday, June 23, 2009

previously i thought everything was an empty chest
but it isn't after all =D
i wish you and her a happy relationship =)
my friend.
^~^

oh gosh
can somebody save me from the test on thursday?
chemistry T~T
chapter 6 @@
not extremly difficult
but never easy to encounter
i wish i could stop time ==
but that would highly unlikely happen ,duh~
haaha
c'mon quit being ridiculous


"We build too many walls and too little bridges."Isaac Newton
i propose and totally agree with this saying.


today at lrt
suddenly noticed somebody looking at me
when i looked to my right....
....
...
i saw...
...
...
lol
Lai Ming hao~


haha~
dun worry guy
you'll get through this year without fail =)
just put in a little determination and smile =D

i'm as glad as a tweety bird
like goes on.

1 comment:

  1. tweety bird...hey~that's my name..
    i tot i taw a putty tat..
    (i thought i saw a pussycat)
    say bye bye to chapter 6~

    ReplyDelete