Thursday, June 11, 2009

This story told me to be optimistic,
People around us do care,
opportunities don't always await us,
Lets achieve it .



Attaining victory by gamesmanship?
Aww quit being stubborn,
face the facts,
i see white flags already dandling in your eyes.
you LOST.


Life's not dull recently
it isn't all brilliant as well

But one things for certain
Life's improving spiritually
As I've told desmond,
simplify issues but not complicate them
the term sophisticated doesn't exist in my dictionary does it?
of course in the academics ==


I wish for a star
But i can live equally well without one.
I wish to see a comet
but life goes on without seeing one.


Life is full of hope.


btw,
i look foward to destroying desmonds new house xD
next saturday =)


haha
sometimes it feels weird
everybody is engaged to love matters
本人就没有份==
哈哈
可能本质太烂啦?
顺其自然吧~

等哪位女士自己送上门来 ==
they say
good men have extinct from the crust of planet earth
are they certain of this?

5 comments: